Will Forte reveals how he learned about the birds and the bees from his childhood teddy bear. And DIRTY DANCING star, Jennifer Grey, opens up about the pressures of coming of age in a family of entertainers and how her life mirrored her iconic role.
How did Tig Notaros childhood prepare her to treat tough issues with unflappable humor? And Jason Ritter shares his journey through the grunge years.
- 1: The Office's Ed Helms & Oscar Winner Monique
- 2: Modern Family's Eric Stonestreet
- 3: SNL's Will Forte & Dirty Dancing's Jennifer Grey
- 4: Parks and Rec's Nick Offerman & Will & Grace's Megan Mullally
- 5: Back to the Future's Lea Thompson & The Breakfast Club's Anthony Michael Hall
- 6: Curb Your Enthusiasm's Cheryl Hines & Comedian Margaret Cho
- 7: NYPD's Rick Schroder
- 8: Filmmaker Ed Burns & Bridesmaids' Paul Feig
- 9: Singer Alanis Morissette & TOM Shoes Founder Blake Mycoskie
- 10: The Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston and Community's Danyy Pudi