Cheryl Hines reveals her clumsy high school dating strategies. And outspoken entertainer, Margaret Cho, shares the difficulties of growing up an outcast. Through startling revelations, hear how she survived a hated childhood to become a comic icon.
How did Tig Notaros childhood prepare her to treat tough issues with unflappable humor? And Jason Ritter shares his journey through the grunge years.
- 1: The Office's Ed Helms & Oscar Winner Monique
- 2: Modern Family's Eric Stonestreet
- 3: SNL's Will Forte & Dirty Dancing's Jennifer Grey
- 4: Parks and Rec's Nick Offerman & Will & Grace's Megan Mullally
- 5: Back to the Future's Lea Thompson & The Breakfast Club's Anthony Michael Hall
- 6: Curb Your Enthusiasm's Cheryl Hines & Comedian Margaret Cho
- 7: NYPD's Rick Schroder
- 8: Filmmaker Ed Burns & Bridesmaids' Paul Feig
- 9: Singer Alanis Morissette & TOM Shoes Founder Blake Mycoskie
- 10: The Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston and Community's Danyy Pudi