Cesar Galindo is a veteran of the fashion industry who has worked for the biggest labels in the world, but the loss of his partner to cancer completely devastated him. Joe and special guest, Veronica Webb, work to rekindle Cesar’s creative passion.
- 1: Unruly Heir: Playboys Partied Away Profits
- 2: Prajje: A Fine Line Between Sexy & Vulgar
- 3: Electric Love Light: Team Rainbow Brite, You're My Care Bears!
- 4: Korto: You've Been a Loser Once, Are You Going to Be a Loser Twice?
- 5: Brooke Rodd
- 6: Domino Dollhouse
- 7: Ina Soltani: If I Were a Vampire - That Would Be Perfect
- 8: Nicole Richie: NY Fashion Week
- 1: Radenroro: Bad is Better Than Boring
- 2: Kara Janx: That Dress is Great if You're Going to the Prom With Justin Bieber
- 3: Between the Sheets: I'm Nervous Your Model is About to Have a Britney Moment
- 4: Gemma Kahng: I Want a Woman to Look a Little Mad Max and a Little Princess
- 5: Dana-Maxx: It's Time to Grow Up
- 6: Jedda Kahn: That Looks Like a Drag Queen Shoe
- 7: Leila Shams: Everyone is Invited to the Pants Party Except Me
- 8: Julia Alarcon: It's Like a Weird Freaky Friday Moment
- 9: From A to Joe Zee