Naked News: Bieber Fever explained, virtual Ville sex and anti-nookie nursing homes
Why do we love Justin Bieber? Why did we love Nora Ephron’s films? Why should we love exercise? And why shouldn’t we love old-people lovin’? These questions and more are answered below.
- What’s behind Bieber Fever? Neuroscience offers an explanation: It’s a “safe” form of infatuation.
- Zynga, the company that makes FarmVille and all those other Villes, now has a game called simply The Ville, in which users can have virtual sex.
- Nursing homes are anti-nookie: A new study says that old-age homes deny patients their basic right to sex.
- Yet another reason to get your tits off the couch: Moderate exercise may cut breast cancer risk by 30%.
- Online personals are so ‘naughts. In just a few years, mobile dating apps will be a billion-dollar industry.
- More advancements in the male birth-control race – but when will someone ever cross the finish line?!
- RIP, Nora Ephron. BuzzFeed collects five of her most memorable scenes.
- Last Chance to Win a LELO Couple’s Toy!
- Dear Em & Lo: Did I Ruin Things by Sleeping with Him Too Soon?
- Poll: Vulva or Vagina?