Naked News: Sex-positive Streep, gay floral arrangements & safer sex toys
scene from new movie “It’s Complicated”
- Meryl Streep, our new hero, on sex scenes between older people: “”The whole idea that you have to look a certain way and be a certain age to earn love is ridiculous. We love what we love. It doesn’t matter what shape it is. It’s thrilling to see real people on screen.”
- Canadians are one step ahead of us in the health department again: sex stores are game with regulating the adult toy industry to keep out harmful chemicals found in the plastics used in some toys.
- If your 14-year-old niece is crying over the holidays, here’s why: Before he signed up for Twilight, Robert Pattinson was rejected for a role in a British film about public sex.
- D.C. florists and other wedding vendors prepare for an economic windfall with the legalization of gay marriage in Washington DC expected this spring.
- This depressing article suggests women in Kenya are more afraid of getting pregnant than they are of contracting HIV.
- Important breaking news! At least one Jonas Brother is no longer a virgin.