Naked News (09-22-09)
photo by VirtualErn
- An anthropologist claims that hot dinners — rather than sex — were the basis for early human marriages.
- A British Catholic charity has composed a special prayer for couples — married only, we presume — to recite before having sex.
- Democrats sponsor a bill in the house to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act. The legislation, which has 94 cosponsors, is brilliantly titled the Respect for Marriage Act. Oh snap.
- The creators of Second Life are facing a lawsuit for allowing cheap knockoff virtual sex toys to be sold in their virtual world. (If cheap knockoff sex toys are banned in the virtual world before the real world, we’re going to be seriously pissed off.)
- An Indiana court denied two women’s appeal for divorce, arguing that state law does not give the court power to dissolve same-sex marriages. Though you’d think that they’d be more than happy to dissolve a marriage they didn’t think should exist in the first place.
- A Kansas couple is robbed at knifepoint while having sex in a dumpster. Seriously, people, a dumpster? We try not to be judgmental around these parts when it comes to sex, but that’s just plain nasty.
- After being on-air for more than forty years, The Newlywed Game finally features a same-sex couple. Let the “up the butt, Bob” jokes fly.
MORE FROM EM & LO: