Naked News (09-08-09)
photo by 
- According to a recent study, men who are smart and funny may have healthier sperm, too.
- Utah teen lobbies for broader sex education.
- The latest tourist attraction in Barcelona? Public sex.
- We can’t believe it: Last week we were praising Glamour magazine for publishing a photo of an average-sized woman; now this week we’re giving the thumbs up to Playboy (yes, Playboy) magazine, for their list of the Top 10 Sex Acts That Should Be Retired. Among the things they are so over: Brazilians (Playboy says “Ladies, let your 1970s jungle bush bloom”), shower sex and flavored sexual lubricant.
- Yet another sex study shows that women cheat more than men — they’re just better at lying about it.
- Feeling like your glass is half-empty? Here are a whole bunch of reasons why sex is so much better than it used to be. Think vibrators, birth control, abortion, sex education, the Internet, porn, the legalization of masturbation…
- A seizure makes a woman think she’s a man, which is the first time anything like this has been reported by scientists.
- It was only a matter of time: Jon & Kate get the porn spoof treatment they deserve.
MORE FROM EM & LO: